Front-end developer - Grouply.co
Position - Front-end developer Grouply.co
Type - Full time (contract OK)
Location - Richmond (next to Richmond Station)
Minimum qualifications - 2 years front-end dev role
Main duties & responsibilities
We don’t box our team members into narrow roles. We expect our front end developer to work collaboratively with the rest of the team through the design, test, and build process, and we value candidates who bring a broad set of skills.
Front end development and maintenance of the Grouply.co platform including:
Developing and maintaining views in response to evolving business requirements
- Producing our "co-brand" interfaces (variations on the base theme) for our white label services
- Design and implementation of AB and multivariate testing
Potential additional responsibilities
For candidates with relevant experience, this role could be expanded to include ownership of overall design considerations for Grouply, including:
Refinements to the Grouply front end, based on user feedback and testing.
- New interfaces and components for both internal stakeholders and microsite / external integrations.
Skills & Experience
Current tech stack requires solid technical proficiency in:
- .NET/Razor (minimal)
- build chain (Gulp) development
Additional experience a plus...
- UI design and prototyping
- Unit and performance testing
- Web analytics analysis
- Basic dev-ops for cloud deployments
Our dev processes are managed via Github and the Atlasssian suite.
About Grouply and 4th Party
We build genuinely consumer-aligned comparison and purchase experiences that help households make better decisions on unavoidable complex and expensive categories like energy, insurance, broadband and more.
We work with trusted tier 1 brands to deliver theses services to their audiences.
Our energy comparison platform Grouply.co has tier 1 distribution and retail partners, and we're experiencing rapid growth.
We value a sensible work-life balance. You won’t find us working at midnight — except maybe Gary, who is a night-owl by choice. We're proud that we flexibly accomodate the outside responsibilities that many of us need to manage, like family and kids.
We also value diversity in the work place. We welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, gender, orientation, race, religion and culture.
- Flexible working arrangements and good autonomy within a supportive team
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Culture of learning and development
- Regular weekly team lunches
- A fun and friendly shared co-working environment that is conveniently located for transport. Its also dog friendly, with on-site bike facilities, pool table and table tennis, and hosts regular weekly drinks evenings plus shared pot-luck lunch occasions